Sunday, April 13, 2014

Public Business Spotlight: Touché

The brain-child of Tammy England, Touché centers on Vera Bradley bags and the again popular Alex and Ani necklace.

Vera Bradley iPhone 5 Case Red Flower

"I'd done retail for about System.Drawing.Bitmap years, and I just kind of made this idea in my head I want to to open my own shop, " The united kingdomt says. "I told myself anytime my baby graduated from your childhood, I was going to give birth at a store and then it just sort of improved. "

If you think you've never thought of Vera Bradley, think again. Enter virtually any airport and you can recognize the well-known quilted look on tote totes, purses and other pieces carried simply by trendy travelers.

As for Alex to Ani bracelets, Touché is the ideal retailer, outside of City Creek, offering the bracelets. Not only are the bracelets made in America out of reused material, but the charms carry educational messages. Keep on stacking them to obtain perfect care-free boho look come early july.

In addition to Vera Bradley and Alex and Ani, Touché carries Phynes handbags, Uggs, Sanuk shoes, rings, scarves, home and kitchen solutions and products, gourmet candy and fun still items. It's also the best place to find that absolute house warming gift or simply purchase.

But for England, it's not just about popularity and statement pieces, she absolutely enjoys getting to know her customers. "We offer an experience—that's the difference, inch she says. "I want everyone to be issued in and feel welcome. inch

Visit Touché at 116 Exercise. Main Street, Bountiful, or stop by their Facebook page for deals and updates.

All photos thanks to Touché gift boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment